The majestic views from the Juniper Hotel & Bistro are an inspiring reminder of our proud commitment to the environment. Responsibly operating in Banff National Park is a privilege. Together, through the The Juniper’s green meeting program we can help to reduce our impacts on the environment.
Amongst our many practices;
- meeting materials are available online for view and available for download
- proposals and contracts are done electronically
- delegates can book guest rooms and luxury accommodations through secure website online
- Meeting planners can review their accommodation reservations list online through Juniper website
- Free wireless internet to promote e-meeting environments and reducing paper copy needs
- Bottled water has never been used for meetings, rather ice water filled pitchers with glassware is placed in every meeting room
- Meeting venues and accommodations are equipped with recycling centres for beverage containers and paper
- Onsite walking trails are available for delegates to stretch their legs during coffee break. Interpretive displays on the walking trail and throughout the hotel promote environmental education and awareness.
- Meeting rooms were built using reclaimed and reused building materials – wood, slate, glass
- Meeting rooms feature low e window glass to reduce energy requirements, as well as forced air cooling/heating systems.
- Taxi vouchers available for delegates to carpool to downtown Banff, other hotels and meetings
- Activity and team building services focused on environmental awareness, education and fun in Banff National Park
More information on Environmental Commitment
Meeting Planners: How to host a Green Meeting
Meeting Package Information
Request a proposal for Meetings & Conferences